Sunday, April 20, 2014

Teagan @ 11 Months

Teagan is still an awesome sleeper!  I started giving her another bottle so I nurse her in the morning and she has three bottles throughout the day.  Teagan loves going outside and she loves Boxer.  When I get her out of her crib she pushes her lips together and makes a puff sound (trying to say his name) and looks all around until she sees Boxer.  She loves to pat him and give him kisses too.  This girl is getting close to walking.  She will stand for a few seconds and she's taken a couple steps a few times.  My favorite was when she was walking down the hall pushing a toy and when we all clapped for her, she let go and clapped with us.  I'm sure she'll be walking in the next few weeks.
 She has a new tooth on top and the incisor poking through next to it so she will be a one-sided snaggletooth for awhile!




 She doesn't sit still unless she's stuck in the bumbo.


 Even though I don't love it when Mason picks her up, it has been helpful on occasion.  He thinks it's pretty cool to help her walk.

Teagan has started waving.  At first it was only at Boxer but now she waves at Mason and Brinley, at herself in the mirror, and random people in the store.  She is growing up so fast and I can't believe she's almost one! 


1 comment:

Allison said...

So CUTE! I love the picture with Mason in the background playing in the big bucket! Too funny!