A few nights ago Brinley was climbing in her crib and got her foot wedged in-between the slats and was screaming. Luckily she didn't fall and break her foot! Chase decided right then it was time to take her crib apart. She had been climbing in and out for a week or so but would only climb out once and bring her sleeping bag so she couldn't climb out again. I had to get her mattress off the floor since Teagan could climb on but couldn't get off so well. Brinley's been doing well in her big bed and one night she went to the bathroom all by herself.
And a few weeks ago we got rid of her bottles, finally! She only had one at nap time and it seemed like she needed it to calm down to fall asleep. In Utah she started asking for an empty one to suck on at night so that's when I put my foot down. I let her pick out a new sippy cup that she could take to bed. She had a hard time a couple days but when I let her look in the cupboard to see they were gone she got over it. She is growing up and looks like a little girl now!

No comments:
Post a Comment