Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Happy birthday, Chase!

We thought it would be fun to make cupcakes for Chase's office and Mason and Brinley were excellent helpers!  I saw a recipe for peanut butter frosting and I knew Chase would love it.  I'm not as crazy about peanut butter as he is but they were pretty awesome!  I would definitely make them again.  Brinley couldn't keep her fingers out of the frosting bowl.  I caught her three times on a chair furiously dipping trying not to get caught.  Our surprise didn't work out though.  Chase was gone to lunch when we got there, what a bummer!



 He loved them!

After work we went to Red Robbin and came to home for a cupcake.  Luckily he brought the left overs home!




Chase got a water proof iPod for swimming and we hope he had a great birthday!  We are sure lucky to have a wonderful daddy!


No comments: