Thursday, November 13, 2014

Butterfly Wonderland Field Trip

We all went with Mason on his field trip to see the butterflies.  I was trying to talk him into going with his teacher but he made a couple comments that suggested he may have a melt down if I didn't go.  Brinley and Teagan had fun too so it was worth it.

 Mason with his buddy, Dallin.

 Movie time.

 Cute sisters watching the fish.

 Teagan was so funny running around with her arms flapping chasing the butterflies.  Her quick hands grabbed one that was sitting on the sidewalk but I think it survived.

 Mason did not like the butterfly on him!

 We saw lots of pretty butterflies and I thought this one was cool.  It looked like it had eye balls on it and it was huge.



There's a little aquarium and some sting rays that Mason liked to watch but not touch.  He has such a fun teacher and he loves preschool!

1 comment:

~Tara said...

Looks like a fun field trip!! She really is a great teacher!!