Sunday, November 23, 2014

Christmas Tree

 I was excited to get the tree up and decorated this year because I finally got some new ornaments.  I was very tired of our old stuff.  The kids were so excited to help so we listened to Josh Groban sing Christmas songs and had some fun!



 Teagan saw me taking pictures of Mason and Brinley putting ornaments on the tree so she kept sitting in front of me saying 'cheese!'




 Mason would not accept that I didn't want any red balls on the tree.  It was driving him crazy that they were there and we weren't using them!  And Chase photobombed!

 I love how all the ornaments are all together right at their height!


 Since I had to 'fix' things after the kids went to bed I decided to just start over.  Maybe next year I'll get the kids a tree to decorate however they want.  I love having a Christmas tree in our home.  I used to love laying on the couch with the lights shining on me when I was a kid.  It gets me more excited for Christmas!

1 comment:

~Tara said...

Love the tree!! Great job!