Thursday, November 20, 2014

Teagan @ 18 Months

I can't believe how big my baby is getting!  She is learning and doing so many fun things lately.  She's a busy girl climbing on the couch and the kids' beds but she's really good about getting off carefully.  Church isn't much fun lately since all she wants to do is run through the halls. Teagan is so calm and pleasant.  I never know when she wakes up because she's just content to hang out in her crib. I feel bad about it but I figure she'd make some noise if she wasn't happy.  Teagan gives the best hugs and the sweetest kisses complete with exaggerated sound effects. She is the sweetest baby!

Weight: 25 lbs (79th percentile)
Length: 33.5 in (93rd percentile)
Head 18.25 in (53rd percentile)

She's moving up the charts but still seems pretty petite.  She's getting so big she got to stand on the scale and didn't have to get undressed for her exam.  She was a little too early for her Hep A shot (if the office would have told me I would have scheduled her appointment later) so she just got her flu shot.  On Monday she started with a runny nose and today she had her first ear infection.  I'm glad we didn't make her wait any longer because she's a tough girl and I didn't know anything was wrong.





Teagan loves Patty Cake, swinging in our backyard, going for walks, playing with toys, smiling and dancing!  She is talking more and says MAMA, DADA, BOXER, BABY, BLANKET, BALL, MORE, HELLO, BYE BYE, SHOES, NO, CHEESE and of course UH OH.  Chase thinks she would talk more if her thumb wasn't in her mouth! She can point to quite a few body parts.  She loves when the neighbor's cat comes to visit and she says MEOW.  She still signs bird and airplane whenever she sees one.  She has started shaking her head no and yes and it's super cute!  Just the other day when I was trying to take a picture of Brinley, Teagan said "cheese" with a cute little smile!  I love watching her play with baby dolls and put her purse on.  I'm so lucky to have her, she brings us so much happiness!


1 comment:

~Tara said...

She sure is a cutie!!! And, growing up too fast. You have such cute kids!!