Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day

Chase and I are so lucky to have amazing fathers!  We wish we could have been with them today but luckily we'll see them soon.  Chase is a wonderful dad and Mason, Brinley and Teagan love him so much.  It's so fun to see the bond he has with them because it's different from mine.  Chase is such a hard worker and then comes home and helps out as well.  He brings happiness, silliness and love to our home.  Yesterday Chase was busy with some projects at work but we did all go see Inside Out and had fun.


 I had Mason and Brinley tell me their answers to these questionnaires because I think it's adorable!  They were excited to give them to him this morning in bed.

We also gave him a floating basketball hoop for the pool at our new house.  Mason can't wait to try it!

Teagan made this in nursery.  The other kids drew a picture and said what dad does to earn 'brownie points' and gave him a brownie.  Mason said that dad takes him to the park and gives him popsicles.  I'm sensing a pattern here.  And Brinley said that dad helps her make her bed.  That's happened maybe once but okay!

Chase wanted ribs for dinner so unfortunately he had to take care of that.
I made macaroni and cheese and a spinach salad with apples and pecans and homemade dressing.  I have to toot my own horn because this never happens.  It was a yummy dinner!  We hope you had a great day, Chase!  We love you!


1 comment:

Allison said...

So cute! Mason and Brinley's little papers about Chase are so cute and hilarious! I love how young they think Chase is. ;)