Mason has had a loose tooth for a little while. It has been bothering him when he eats lately so when we were getting ready for bed tonight I told him to pull it out. He surprised me and tried and thought it was funny to tease me by telling me he got it. When I wasn't looking he said it again and as soon as I saw his face I saw he was as surprised as I was that he was holding his tooth! He couldn't believe how little it was. I had him rinse and spit in the sink and he thought his tooth needed to be washed and unfortunately he washed it down the drain. He wasn't upset and we wrote the Tooth Fairy a note and told her what happened. He looks so different with a missing tooth and he's officially growing up now!
No comments:
Post a Comment