Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

A few days ago, Brinley's class sang to their moms for Mother's Day.  It was super cute and melted my heart.  I love that cute girl!





When I woke up today I heard some noise coming from the kitchen and a few minutes later the kids came in with a surprise.  They were so sweet and brought me breakfast in bed along with some precious cards they made me!  


Who doesn't want a poptart and a banana?!  Mason said he didn't know how to spell 'mother' so the cards said 'Happy Mom's Day!" He also included the pencil holder he made me at school for decoration!  I am so lucky to have such wonderful children!  Unfortunately I forgot to get a picture with them.


 Chase spoiled me with some gorgeous flowers and made dinner.  He was lucky and had to speak in sacrament meeting today and he did great!  I have an awesome husband!


No comments: