Saturday, October 20, 2007

Chase Got a Haircut
















Chase has been needing a haircut for quite some time. He got the idea that it would save money if we bought some clippers and I cut his hair. How hard could it be? So we found Sally's Beauty Suppy and got a clipper and a trimmer. When we got home, I started shaving the bottom of Chase's hair and I could not do anything right! "They push harder," "They go in this direction!" Then I moved on to the top and I was supposed to cut it finger length. Well, that wasn't good either, he said I must have smaller fingers than the others because it was too short! So he put on a short blade and shaved the whole thing really short! By the end, we were both mad so we'll see if he asks me to do it again. Give it a few days and he'll love it!

2 comments:

Phil said...

Oh man, I am laughing so hard. Chase now looks even more like a fool. Love it!

~Tara said...

That's Great!! Maybe I should ask Chad if I could borrow the flobee for you next time!! I too am laughing hard!