We finally closed on our house on Thursday! Since I finally got a job we finally got a mortgage. Although we did sign a lot of papers, it wasn't as bad as we've heard. Now we can start painting and remodeling! (Hee hee)
Raquel what are you talking about your blog is way cute. I love it. If you are reading this that means you are blogging and being "lazy" :) Love it, I'm excited to be able to see more pics. Will you send me a copy of the pic from last night? I'll send you one too.
6 comments:
Wow, Chase. Looking at your hand is proof right there that you're gay.
I second my wife's comment!
Hello Raq! Yaaaaaa! For your cute house.. I love your blog its so fun to still keep in touch with you guys! Are you coming home for christmas?
Raquel what are you talking about your blog is way cute. I love it. If you are reading this that means you are blogging and being "lazy" :) Love it, I'm excited to be able to see more pics. Will you send me a copy of the pic from last night? I'll send you one too.
Hey Raquel I tagged you so check out my blog to see what I am talking about!
Post a Comment