
Chase's first official day of school was also my first day of work! No, I'm not a nurse or a dental assistant...just a receptionist at a pediatric office that has to wear scrubs. It's not the best job in the world but at least we got residency for instate tuition. I accepted the job and got a letter stating I was employed on Thursday, and it was due the next day! Talk about cutting it close!

Every Wednesday Chase has to wear srubs, too when he is in the clinic. (I told him to get a matching top when we were there but he wouln't listen. So we'll be back.) We are a scrub wearing family now!
3 comments:
Welcome to our world! But you have to admit scrubs are comfy and stress free since you never need to think of something to wear!
I LOVE THE NEW LOOK! Did you go to that site I told you about?
Oh, such a cute scrub family!!! I think they are really cute!!!
I also LOVE your new layout of your page!
Post a Comment