Chase grew up with dogs, mostly big ones. Since we've been married he's talked about having a big, lazy dog like a blood hound or mastiff in the house. I never had a dog growing up so I basically told him it would be a small dog or no dog. Chase gave in and the last few months he has been really bugging me to find a dog. I've always liked yorkie puppies and everything I read about them sounded great. Then my friend Des and a girl I work with told me I should consider a shih tzu. So, Sherri and I went to a pet store to play with different puppies to see which one I like.


These were my favorites! Don't those faces make you melt like a popsicle on the fourth of July? It was so much fun! The puppies even smelled good thanks to some doggy cologne. But I found out that the yorkies true color doesn't show until it's 18 months old. Many of them turn gray, or silver, when they're like 4 months old. I don't really care for that look so for now the shih tzu is winning! We'll see what happens.
6 comments:
Those are cute puppies and I absolutely loved that line from Rascals!!! I miss you guys tons!!
That was so cun, still love the smell! They are both so cute, I don't think you can go wrong either way!
I'm still pulling for the shitzu! And OF COURSE I will throw you a baby shower WHENEVER you need it! Just call me and I'm there! Love ya!
Oh so cute! How are you guys doing? Are ya coming home for christmas?
Don't get any dogs!! They are stinky and annoying. (ok, probably because of my pregnancy but no matter how cute I use to think Blade and Missy were they drive me nUtS!!) Have a kid instead :) mwa-ha-ha
Post a Comment