1. I have a sweet tooth! I love all candy (hot tamales & Twix), desserts, and especially cookies. I would make more treats but I know I would just eat them all and not even share with Chase.

2. I love to read. Yes, I have read all the Twilight books thanks to my sister-in-law Alicia! My favorite author is John Grisham. He is a great writer and his books are definitely page turners. I recommend any of them if you haven't read any.

3. I'm lazy. It's so easy for me to come home from work and email or blog instead of do anything I need to do. And I absolutely hate cleaning. I put off doing laundry until we are completely out of everything. I wait to do the dishes until I see mold or smell something funky coming from the sink.
4. I really enjoy traveling. My family traveled when I was younger and we went to some fun places like Florida (Disney World), New York, and Washington D.C. Chase and I went on an awesome cruise to the Carribean for our honeymoon. But my favorite trips have been the three times I've been to Hawaii with my family over Christmas break. It was so great to leave the cold and snow and go somewhere warm with beaches. I can't wait to go back--there are islands I haven't seen.
5. I like to make cards. I was introduced to card making and I liked it better than scrapbooking because it's quicker and easier. I just got started before we moved and I haven't done much since but it's a good way to relax and be creative.
6. I love Christmas! I have already started listening to Christmas music and I'm planning on putting our tree up soon. I'm so excited to be with family and see the lights at Temple Square. I'm interested to see what winter will be like in Ohio.
2 comments:
Man, I wish I could go to Hawaii three times. :( Speaking of cards...I just pounded out 24 cards myself. Blog looks great!
Yea for the tag I am so glad you finally did it. What a good idea to do pics with it, that made it much more fun! I knew we were meant to be friends I love John Grisham too and....I have a photo in that exact same spot same pose and all in Hawaii, we should go together sometime we love it there!
Post a Comment