Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY

This is Chase just wanted to say happy birthday to the wifsky. I appreciate all that you do. Raquel here are a few things I love about you:
You are easy going and laid back
You are beautiful and sweet
You always forgive me and make me a better person
You are a great friend and teach me to love
You are an example of how I should be
And lastly I love that you are older than me - you old fart :)



I had a wonderful birthday! I got many great gifts, cards, and wishes from my family and friends...



went to Applebee's with Molly, Krista, and Sherri because they knew Chase would be studying...


and had an ice cream cake! Oh, and I even coincidentally had the day off work too!



4 comments:

Des said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BFF!
I hope you have a great birthday, and props to Chase for being on top of it! Have a great day!

Perry's said...

Happy Bday again Raquel hope it was a good one! That is so cute that Chase did that for you, way to go you deserve points for that or at least to regain some since you may be in the negative from all the studying you all do!! :) And just so everyone knows.... older women rock! :)

**Cunningham's** said...

Oh, Chase you are the sweetest ever. I have to agree with you, Rack has always been the 'mom' of the group. She had to be an example for all of us and look how far we have come :) haha. I love you Ra-Smell!!

Des said...

Alex just looked at your blog with me and shouted "Mom, look it's Quel!" She will be so excited to see you when you get back for Christmas!