Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Disney Quiz

I absolutely LOVE Disney movies and my favorite has always been The Little Mermaid followed by Aladdin as a close second. I was a little upset that I didn't score higher on this quiz but I haven't seen them in quite a while. The only problem with the quiz is you don't get to see which questions you got wrong so now I have to watch the movies to find out all the answers! Go ahead and try it, you know you want to, and see what you get.


7 comments:

Darcie said...

Looks like we know about the same about these movies.

Perry's said...

Ok cheesecake and now this? Weird we were definitely meant to be friends. I absolutely love Disney anything have you seen my book collection? Great post - loved it!

~Tara said...

You did better than me!! How sad I'm younger and saw them more frequently and I only got 71%! Good job!

Hiller Family said...

Okay I didn't do so well. Lets just say I need to watch some more disney.

candice said...

I LOVE the little mermaid. I haven't taken the quiz yet, I'll let you know if I totally fail.

Des said...

Not so good at the Aladdin info. I got a 71%. But I DO know everything about Little Mermaid....Alex has to watch it WITH me daily! It's a good thing I love it. :)

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Okay so I took yout quiz and only got 71% I tought I knew all the answers too! I do love disney movies