Thursday, July 3, 2008

More of our Utah trip

I had so much fun in Utah, I wish I didn't have to come back to reality. We have the best families and I wanted to thank them for spoiling us! Here is a little more of what we did.

We went to Thanksgiving Point to walk around the gardens with my parents. It was really pretty!

Posted by Picasa

Nikki wanted to throw Tara a HONEYMOON bridal shower and she wanted me to be able to be there, so she put everything together in a few days and generously let us interrupt her and her family. She is always so thoughtful and we had a lot of fun and yummy food! I think Tara's new favorite game is pin the bow tie on the sexy man!

Posted by Picasa

We watched fire works at West Valley's celebration with my parents, so much fun to enjoy a nice summer night. It was so fun seeing our nieces and nephews and playing and swimming with them even if I did get a nice slide burn on my shoulder (Chase would not leave me alone until I went down head first). I LOVED going to Cafe Rio and we went quite a few times! I miss that place so much!

Posted by Picasa
We also had a great meal at The Roof with all the adults in Chase's family to celebrate Father's Day. It was so nice to sleep in, relax, and spend time with our families. We love you!

6 comments:

~Tara said...

We miss you already!!! I'm so glad you'll be back before we know it!! It was so much fun spending time with you and it's crazy to say, but I miss Boxer giving me baths!! Love you guys!!

candice said...

You look gorgeous as usual. I am glad you had a good time. You need to call me when you have some time and we will hang out! I feel like I haven't seen you forever.

Darcie said...

Glad to hear that you had a good trip . And happy that you have made it home safe.

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

Hey Raquel,

I love your blog too. It's so cute. Thanks again for coming over last night we had a good time.

Hiller Family said...

We are ready for you to come back! We always enjoy your visit, and wish they could be longer.

Perry's said...

Looks like you had so much fun and look how tan you are - I love it! I missed you we didn't see each other forever!! When you come back again after your sis' wedding we will have to go back to our Saturday rituals!