Monday, October 13, 2008

Football Time

Saturday we went to our first, and probably my last, OSU game. Our seats are on the totally opposite end of the stadium this year and I love them! We're not in the crazy student section so we actually got to sit down and enjoy the game! It was a really nice day, about 80 degrees and they won 16-3.


Chase, Shayne and Jeremy

Me and Sherri. Chase takes such good pictures!

The halftime show was by far the best part! The band payed tribute to TV by playing different theme songs and making cool formations. We didn't have a very good angle and my camera was really blurry for some reason but here are some pictures.

I Love Lucy

A bomb with smoke for Mission Impossible. The sign in the middle says 'bang'.

And my favorite show, Friends.

There was also Homer, Star Trek, Gilligan's Island and for Cheers they made two mugs and hit them together. I guess they are 'The Best Dang Band in the Land'!

6 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, that half time show sounds incredible.

~Tara said...

WOW!! That's AWESOME!! How come it's probably your last game? Do they not having anymore home games left? Hurry home! We miss ya!

Raquel said...

I found out how much money you can make selling the tickets so I'm opting for that!

Lynn -n- Trisha said...

Get to the game girl. I love OSU. They have always been a favorite team of mine. I hope all is going well for the two of you.
Love the Erickson's

**Cunningham's** said...

I say sell the tickets and freaking go SHOPPING!! just kidding, maybe go to half and sell the other half, that gets you the best of both worlds!! I miss you!

Darcie said...

Looks like you had FUN!!! I love the pics from the half time show. I think that is always my favorite part of the game anyway!!!