Friday, October 24, 2008

Ginnea Pig

Today I had the pleasure of being a patient for Dr. Davis! It was the first time he has done an exam on a full mouth and on someone besides his lab partner. Chase did a great job and it only took 3 hours! Not because Chase is slow but he had to wait for an instructor to sign off on every step. He even got to take my x-rays and everyone told him they looked awesome. And I'm proud to say still no cavities!


Thanks for the clean teeth, Chase. You have a patient for life!


9 comments:

Hiller Family said...

What a perfect patient you make. No cavities that is pretty dang impressive if you ask me.

Heath and Brandie said...

I love the fact that we will have a dentist in the family.....My family said they are all going to go to him!

Des said...

So proud of him!
We carved pumpkins today and thought of you guys. Still miss ya.

candice said...

how fun. i am glad to hear it was a good experience! I get to go next friday. he looks really official too!

~Tara said...

I still think it is a crock that you don't have any cavities! Why do I get all the bad luck?! Plus, make that 2 more patients for life!! What a great Dr. Chase will be!!

Darcie said...

The kids LOVED the outfit... Chase!!! WOW, No cavities that is AWESOME!!!

daveandvicky said...

Wow! Chase looks official in his attire. No cavities-never heard of that. Congratulations!!

Davis' said...

I don't know if I would like to sit in the dentist chair for three hours, but how do you turn down a free dental exam. Chase looks great in his dentist attire!

Grant and Alli said...

Good work Chase, you'll be a great Dentist!!! you suck Raq, no cavities..Have you ever had one?