My due date was 2 days ago, my family is here, Chase is done with finals, and we're all just waiting! I don't know what this kid is waiting for, he could be stretching out and getting lots of attention! Since there's no baby, we have to try out everything with Boxer...
I have an appointment tomorrow and I really hope the doctor will give me some good news and tell me that he'll come in time for my family to see him! Cross your fingers!
4 comments:
Ask to be induced!! Good luck with everything. You'll do great and I can't wait to see the new little one.
I love your baby bedding. I bet your nursery is adorable. I hope he comes soon for your family too, and for you so you can have help. You'll really want it. Good luck and have fun over Christmas with your little bundle of joy. those pics are hilarious!
Those pictures are so cute and funny. Boxer is about to get the back-seat to Baby Boy. Your bedding is adorable.
Congrats can't wait to see him, now put some dang pics up so we can!!! :)
Post a Comment