We have been to the zoo twice in the last week trying to enjoy the few nice days we have left. I'm not sure how much Mason actually sees but he really likes being outside so we had a great time!
I think the polar bears are so cool. There's an exhibit where you can go see the bears under water. I didn't get a picture of one right in front of us because I was trying to show Mason.

We spent some time checking out the fish. Mason had fun climbing around.

He is happy here but after I took this I picked him up to get him closer to the action and I was pointing out the cool fish and sharks and he looked at me with the saddest little face, lower lip stuck out, and started crying. I don't know why the fish were all the sudden overwhelming so it must have been what I was saying. We looked in silence the rest of the time.
I can't remember the name of this guy but he was pretty cool. Half horse, half zebra with a giraffe-like tongue.
We even rode the carrousel! I was a little afraid of holding this crazy boy on a horse so we decided to try the bench. Mason was a little uneasy and yes, he cried after looking over at the horse. It must have been nap time. Hopefully he'll like it next time!
Mason's friends. They aren't unattended, their moms just ducked out of the picture.
Of course we had to see the monkeys. I think they are so fun to watch because they are so human like. This little gorilla cracked me up!
This cute little baby is only 8 months old! So cute! Mason even got a blue little monkey for a souvenir!
2 comments:
Oh what fun!! Mason gets cuter in every picture!!! I'm glad the weather is a little cooler so he can wear that cute Ohio State jacket. What a STUD!! I love my Mason!!!
Thanks for joining us Raquel!! I was so glad that we could enjoy this nice weather! Unfortunately it won't last long, hun?! Love all the pictures you got! Can't believe you guys are going to be leaving us next year:( We sure need to hang out more!
Post a Comment