Sometimes I wish I could just freeze Mason at this age! He's so much fun.
Mason got another tooth on top, making 6. He's learning so much and is understanding a lot even though we don't understand what he's saying. Every time we play with his farm, I make the animal sounds and now Mason tries to "moo" all the time but it comes out "mmmm." It's adorable! Whenever Mason has a dirty diaper, I plug my nose and ask him if he's stinky. He thinks it's funny and he grabs my nose. The other day he spilled his juice so I was telling him he was sticky and he laughed and grabbed my nose! Such a smarty pants, those are close words!
I am so excited that he is back to sleeping all night! He goes down at bedtime so easy, crying for like 30 seconds or he just turns over and goes to sleep. We're still working on naps, that's taking a little longer.
He LOVES the remote! He's always on the lookout for it to be within reach. He points it at the tv and if he gets a button that does something he is a happy boy!

He went to the doctor last week and he's 30" long and weighs 22.5 lbs. Mason had a runny nose off and on for 2 weeks (mostly off) but then started coughing at night so we took him in to make sure it wasn't anything worse and the poor boy had his first ear infection. Now I know that I can't depend on him to let me know because he didn't act differently.


6 comments:
What a handsome boy!! I can't wait to see him!! Time sure has flown by!! Poor ear infection. I hope he's feeling better.
I have to agree with Tara...he is a handsome little man and the time has just flown by. I cannot wait to see him.
Poor little guy, hope he starts feeling better!!
Seriously Raquel, Mason is one of the cutest little boys I know. I think Grace has a crush on him. :)
I'm glad I never had to handle ear infections. As always he looks super cute!
He's a regular little cutie, getting so big so fast!!!
He's so freaking cute!!!! I can't believe he's almost 1! Time to work on baby number 2. ;)
Post a Comment