Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year but it almost didn't happen. Our good friends from our ward Trent and Daiane's little girl had been sick (poor thing) but she recovered just in time!

The food was just delicious and talk about presentation! Daiane is always such a good host and decorates things so cute. Those are real leaves from a tree outside her house! I thought it was very creative and I know I wouldn't think of doing that.

We had all the typical yummy Thanksgiving food you can think of!

"Where's my food?"
For Mason's first Thanksgiving he had some potatoes and turkey but I still think he preferred the rolls and his sweet potato baby food!



Thanks for celebrating our last Thanksgiving in Ohio with us! Who knows where we'll be next year!

3 comments:

The Nielsens said...

WOW! What a feast!! We hope you guys had as much fun as we did. Thanks for everything and for your friendship:) It was really weird to think that it was your last Thanksgiving in Ohio and it made me sad.

~Tara said...

So fun!! Daiane sure went all out!! Sounds like you had a GREAT time!! Your sweater is SO cute!! Chase didn't get the argyl memo. Mason is cute like always!! Can't wait to see you in a week!!! WaHOOO!!!

Perry's said...

Looks fun! Cute decorations! We sure missed you!