Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Brinley Eats Cereal

I decided to give Brinley some rice cereal for the first time yesterday. I have been wanting to try giving it to her in the evening hoping it would fill her up and make her sleep better. A couple days before we tried it, she started getting really interested in what we were eating. She was watching me eat a pretzel so I gave her one and she immediately grabbed it and tried to find her mouth but missed and hit her chin! Haha!

She's grabbing the bowl and getting excited in anticipation! As soon as we started I remembered that this would probably not be successful and that it would take time for her to become a good eater. Mason was unusual and went crazy with it.



And out it comes! This was how it went for a few spoonfuls but then she stopped opening her mouth all together. I'm not sure if she actually ate any of it. Maybe next time!

I love Mason's face. He was so excited for her to try some cereal but it didn't look like the cereal he eats! He kept asking to try some so I gave it to him. He was not impressed! He pulled a disgusted face and gagged a few times and he wouldn't swallow it so I had to wipe it off his tongue. I thought it was pretty entertaining!

2 comments:

~Tara said...

Oh, I just love Mason and Brinley SO much!!! Mason does look SUPER excited. He's such a good brother! I laughed at the picture with Brinley's eyes half closed. It looks like she's about to gag. I CAN'T wait to see you guys!!! YAY!!

Ms. Jodie said...

Your kids are so cute! I am excited to see you guys in Moab. Your friend signed her little girl up for preschool, thanks for the referral.