This little girl still isn't sleeping well. She thinks she needs to eat every 2-3 hours day and night but she'll often go longer during the DAY! It's a good thing she's cute! After the first try with rice cereal, she has done really well and she gets excited to eat it. She's a pretty happy baby, especially if she's being held so she can look around at things and people. Her fist is always in her mouth as well as anything else but it's been quite a while since she has had a binky in there. It's good and bad if you ask me.

I love a clean, wet, good smelling baby right out of the bathtub!
We got the jumper out for her and she likes it for little bits at a time. She's good at moving around and playing the music.
This was her first time wearing shoes and I think she looks so big in them! Love her in yellow!

Just because we were matching! We had to get her out of the stroller because she was getting hot. I love those little red cheeks, I could kiss them all day!!
Brinley got her first pedicure! It made me realize how tiny her toenails are. She is fascinated with her pretty toes and plays with them all the time. I don't think Chase was a fan but I think it's adorable! I'm sure I'll be doing that many many many more times!

5 comments:
She is adorable. I love the yellow too! And yes, those pink piggies are cute. I can tell you love having a baby girl... but who doesn't, right? She's' so cute... and YOU look great!
Oh my she is getting so big! Miss you guys. Oh and Avery would love to have hers painted anytime too.
Oh, I just love Brinley SO SO SO much!! I really like all the pictures, but I loved the one with the flower headband and laying on her stomach. Too cute!!! I love her toes painted. I'm sure it was hard, but So worth it. I love that picture of you and Brinley too!
She is getting so big! These pics are all so cute!! I love the pink toes... and her rolls on her ankles! Too cute!
So cute and it looks so warm and sunny there. Tell Chase the toes are awesome she is adorable!
Post a Comment