We were so lucky to have more visitors!! We had a lot of fun with Chase's parents. We enjoyed shopping, eating and playing with them. One day we headed out to the Wildlife Zoo and Aquarium and had a lot of fun.
Mason loved running around seeing all the fish and sea creatures.
Brinley liked watching them too.

Trying to touch the sting rays.

Mason was all set to touch one until the girl next to him squealed every time one came near then he didn't want to touch it anymore.

At the petting zoo, we were waiting for Chase to buy some food so Mason and I found some on the ground and I was showing him how to put the food in his hand and hold it out for them to eat. He started picking up handfuls of dirt and offered it to them!

The animals were crazy in here! They knew if you had food and they wouldn't leave you alone until they got some. I was laughing so hard at Chase! Mason was trying to feed the deer and the other one knew Chase had food so he would grab his shirt to get his attention! It was a lot of fun, I've never fed or touched a deer before!

Mason liked the calm baby goats.

He played on the playground for a bit,
and rode the carrousel. I think he was a little nervous at first but he liked it. I had to laugh at the worker that came out and pushed it to get it going!
We saw a zebra, kangaroos, crocodiles, penguins, monkeys, camels, turtles, little finches that I wanted to hold and other exotic animals.
This was so cool to see a giraffe so close! Mason would get so excited to feed them so as soon as they opened their mouths, he dropped the food from way up high. After they were done and he was telling grandma and grandpa about what he did, he told them and showed them by licking his hand, BEFORE I had a chance to wash them! Yuck!
Brinley looked cute in her new outfit from Grandma!
Mason was eyeing this train the whole time we were there. He would make the whistle noise and talk about the tracks so of course we had to let him ride it. It's so fun and so easy to make him happy!
4 comments:
Looks like everyone had a lot of FUN!!
It was funny talking to Mason on the phone, tell him to call anytime!!!
Looks like a TON of fun!!! Mason and Brinley are SO STINKIN' cute!!! Glad you had a great time!!
Looks like a TON of fun!!! Mason and Brinley are SO STINKIN' cute!!! Glad you had a great time!!
So fun I can't believe how big mason is he is such a little stud in his sunglasses!
Post a Comment