This last month was a very big one for Brinley. She started sleeping better out of nowhere and was sleeping 11-12 hours and only getting up once or twice. If she gets up twice, the first time is before I go to bed so it's not bad. Last night she slept through the night, 10 hours straight!! She also started crawling and got her first teeth, yes teeth!
I knew she was close to crawling and then one day she just took off. Not the modified kind of crawling either. She is a pro and she gets wherever she wants and she's fast. Her favorite place to go is under the table for some reason. She pushes and pulls the chairs to make noise and she tries pulling herself up to everything.
I have never heard of a baby getting both bottom teeth at the same time but that's what she did. She grabbed my finger and put it in her mouth and I felt something poking through. A couple days later she got a gross runny nose but was still happy and sleeping well! I think the top two will come at the same time pretty soon.
This little girl loves going outside and she loves the swing. Since she was hot and teething we gave her a popsicle and she LOVED it!
We had to lower her crib because I kept finding her like this when she woke up. Now she pulls herself up and is standing! She is getting so big and I just love her!!




5 comments:
I just love her too!!!! She is so adorable!! Her smile and laugh makes my heart melt!!
Tara is right, she is adorable. But I am sad how fast she is growing up! Can't wait for your visit!
Wow she is growing up so fast and is so dang cute. Jaxon got his bottom 2 teeth together too, guess that means they're soul mates :) Now he is getting all top 4 together too, yikes. Love all her cute outfits!
Oh my gosh! Look at that face. She is so cute.
Yay! Brinley started sleeping. Meg just started sleeping 6 hours, so hopefully she's following in Brinley's footsteps. You're giving us hope!! She is so cute eating that popsicle!! Enjoy your sleep - I'm jealous!
Post a Comment