I love how Mason says his sister's name. "Ninny." In fact that's how I know we chose the right name for her because Mason could say it, at least his version of it. Sometimes she is "Nin" for short when he's being nice to her.


Mason loves this train at the mall. Every time it goes by we have to stop so he can do his cute wave the whole time it passes. We finally let him ride it and he was beyond excited! His favorite part could have been holding the ticket. I'm sure there will be many melt-downs in the future when he can't ride it every time, however.
He also loves riding this car at the mall. He's pretty easy to please.
Mason loves going to stores with huge shopping carts. I don't love pushing them but it's great when they can both ride and Chase can push it! Brinley was such a big girl this day riding in the cart, riding in the stroller without her car seat and sitting in a high chair at dinner! She loved it!
At the grocery store I was tired of holding Brinley so I let Mason have a turn. The cashier was dying, she said they looked exactly alike and they were even dressed alike.
Mason found the window controls in the car and he thought he was the funniest guy ever! I only had a second to record him while we were at a light but before that he was laughing so hard it was making me laugh hysterically! Luckily I can lock it!


4 comments:
So cute miss them and you!
what CUTE CUTE kiddos! When are you guys coming to Utah?
They are so adorable! You are such a good mom!!
I love them SOOOO much!!!! I absolutely can't get over how much I adore the picture of them in the Home Depot cart!!! Brinley is growing so fast. Too cute!!!
Post a Comment