For Tara's birthday, Chad gave her tickets to come and see us! We were so excited to have her here for the week! Chase was so nice and let us get away to do some fun things like go to a movie, get a pedicure and do some shopping. I love hanging out with Tara!
We took cupcakes to Chase's office for his birthday and this was the aftermath!
Mason shopped till he dropped! He fell asleep in the car and I carried him in the store and he still couldn't wake up!
We had a lot of fun swimming a couple times. The perfect activity when it's over 100 degrees!
Brinley's first time in the water and she loved it! She just kicked and kicked while smiling!
Mason loves playing trains with Tara and she is always a good sport!
We went to play at the "choo choo" park and we weren't the only crazy ones there when it was 100 degrees.
Nice red cheeks!
Mason was in train heaven! I'm sure we'll be back to this park but I think we'll wait until November!
Thanks for coming, Tara! We had so much fun!









1 comment:
I know it's crazy that the summer is when everybody stays IN doors in AZ! But it's so stinking hot! The good news is you really will get use to it and your blood will thin out so it wont feel as Hot...but Hot is Hot! So glad The Harada's will have a familiar face not too far away! :)
Post a Comment