Chase turned the big 30 today!
He was spoiled with presents and he got to sleep in. But probably his favorite gift was not going to the grocery store yesterday. He is so nice to go with us since it's too hard with two kids on my own right now but it's not his favorite activity!
Chase requested cookies with ice cream for his birthday treat!
We love that Tara is here and was able to celebrate with us! This could be my favorite picture ever even though both kids have pretty sweet nap hair!
Mason loved the treat! He was so cute and kept telling Chase 'Happy Birthday' all day! We love you daddy!


2 comments:
I'm so glad I was able to celebrate with you guys!!!! I love that picture of me and the kids!!! You should have said all three of us have pretty sweet nap hair!!! Thanks for letting me visit!!!!
Happy birthday chase! Looks like FUN!
Post a Comment