Miss Brin turned 9 months on the 15th and went for her check up today. She's not quite at the top of the charts anymore, probably because she is so busy and always moving now!
Weight: 21 lbs 3 oz (75-90%)
Length: 28.5 in (75%)
Head: 17.5 (50-75%)
She was not in the mood for pictures, I tried twice. She wanted to play instead.
Her hair is pretty curly when it's wet.
Mason and Brinley took a bath together for the first time today. I'm not sure why I haven't done that before now.
Showing all 4 of her cute little teeth!
Brinley is a little monkey and pulls herself up to everything and climbs on everything!
At 9 months she claps all the time when she's excited and sometimes when she wants to be picked up. She loves being outside and gets so sad if you go out without her. She is a people watcher! She doesn't really care for any baby food besides fruits but she is eating more solids and likes bread, bananas, Cherrios, Apple Jacks and yogurt melts but she wishes she could eat and drink everything we have. When she gets sad, usually when I put her down or walk past her when she's crying, she throws a little tantrum and folds in half and puts her head on the floor. It's sad but it's really cute and I can't resist it! She's turning into a mama's girl and she'll turn and hold my shoulder when someone tries to hold her. Other times she doesn't mind strangers at all. Unfortunately she has regressed and hasn't been sleeping well. She has been waking up often and occasionally it takes a long time to get her back to sleep. Hopefully now that we are home she'll get back to doing better. She's such a fun and happy girl and she ALWAYS has a smile!





3 comments:
She is so cute! I do hope she starts sleeping better for you're sake.
Oh my gosh... that picture of her side profile (when she's eating her hand) is seriously the cutest picture ever! I love it! So cute. :)
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!! I'm with Allison, I loved that picture too!! I actually love them ALL!! She's too cute!!! I hope she somehow learns to sleep through the night for you. She needs to realize sleeping is the BEST!!!
Post a Comment