Monday, July 30, 2012

Day at the Zoo

On Saturday we decided to head to the zoo early before it got too hot.  It was a pretty good day to go since it was cloudy and not as hot as it could have been but it was humid!  I kind of felt like I was back in Ohio.  We had a lot of fun!
When Mason saw the camels, he said "I wanna ride that!"  Chase volunteered me to go with him and I really thought he would back out before we got on.  
 It was actually a lot of fun for the whole 2 minute ride! I got the hump and the worker said it was the best seat in the house and I thought she was being sarcastic.  It was fun, I couldn't stop laughing!

 Chase showing Mason how to milk the cow.

 Cutie pie!






3 comments:

~Tara said...

So FUN!! You are pretty brave to ride that sick camel!! Glad you got to do that though!! I wish we lived by each other so I could have gone to the zoo with you. :(

Allison said...

So cute!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. :)

Perry's said...

That looks like a really fun zoo! Cute pics!