We flew back to Utah with Chase's parents to make it up to me since we aren't going back for Thanksgiving. While we were there, Brinley had two more parties! What a spoiled girl! My family was getting together for Sunday dinner so we had a cupcake after to celebrate.
My mom and Tara did an AMAZING job on her birthday outfit! It turned out so cute!!
"I'm 1!"
Enjoying her owl cupcake. She needed a little help getting started but then she did well until she had enough and started throwing it on the floor.
Allison's birthday is the day after Brinley's so it was a combined party!
She got lots of cute clothes and shoes!
Then we had a party at Chase's mom's with his family...minus a few.
This makes me laugh! I obviously can't count and didn't bring enough owls to fill the stand. The other's were supposed to be extras in case someone didn't like coconut. Oh well!
We ate pizza and Brinley had some ice cream since she made such a mess with the cupcake and she was okay with that. She got some cute clothes and fun toys. Her face was so cute when she saw the Cinderella baby! She had some good helpers!





2 comments:
She is so stinking cute! I am so upset I was so sick while you were here.:(
I just love Brinley!! Her outfit did turn out pretty cute!! I just can't get enough of Brinley!! I'm so glad we were able to celebrate her birthday with you guys!!
Post a Comment