Since we got to extend our trip an extra few day we were able to celebrate Halloween in Utah! We felt bad that Chase wasn't able to be there for the festivities but we did video chat and he wasn't too heart broken. The Saturday before Halloween we had a party at Chase's parents' house. I hadn't been to this party in 6 years so it was the first time for the kids. We had dinner and then it was candy time!
All the grandkids except Carsten who was sick.
All the kids get a bag and a flashlight and they hunt for candy all over the yard.
Darcie and Chad helped Mason and they said he was very picky about which candy he wanted and then he wanted to go in and eat it before it was done.
Great Grandma and Grandpa Davis.
They got so much candy that I joked that would be my weight limit for my suitcase!
The cutest zebra I know!! I love that the kids are still small so the costumes are still so cute!
I wasn't sure what Mason should be but when we were shopping and he saw Buzz he got so excited. He was a very handsome Buzz! He loved that his jet pack had lights on it. He was quite the hit of the neighborhood! We didn't do much trick-or-treating since they already had a ton of candy but at almost every house, whoever answered the door had to get other people to come see Buzz!
"To infinity and beyond" pose!
We had fun celebrating with Grandma and Grandpa!
We stopped by Tara's work so she could see their costumes and she surprised us with her festive headband! Brinley was happy Tara gave her a sucker!






2 comments:
I'm glad we were able to see their adorable costumes in person!!! They are too cute!!!
They are always so cute! We told Avery about her visit last nite, she started screaming with excitement. The count down begins.
Post a Comment