I love Thanksgiving and I look forward to stuffing, sweet potato casserole and pumpkin pie all year! So this year was a bummer when Mason and I caught a stomach bug the night before. Poor Mason was so bad, he threw up at least 10 times. He kept asking us 'why my tummy hurting?' Brinley woke up with some throw up on her but she's such a good girl that she stood up and threw up over the side of her crib and went back to sleep! I felt bad! Chase is the only one that went to Thanksgiving dinner but I'm glad he got to enjoy it and somehow avoid the bug.
Poor sick little boy!
We did have one decoration that Mason made at Home Depot.
I asked Chase to take pictures. The food looked so yummy. Chase brought us back some leftovers so we didn't miss out completely and let me tell you, it tasted so good after not eating for awhile!
Later that night we pulled out the Christmas tree. Mason had fun helping with ornaments but he had to take a few breaks because his tummy was still hurting.
I love the concentration on his face! It took him a little while to figure out how to hook them on but then he made me laugh, when he found a good spot he liked to put two together.
He was pretty excited about it and he loves the lights. Although he did ask where the star was. Oops! How does he know it's supposed to have a star? Too bad the tree doesn't still look like this. Little Brinley liked pulling the balls off and we got so tired of trying to stop her that we moved them all up 3 feet. We're getting excited for Christmas!



2 comments:
Yuck, the stomach flu is awful! I love Mason cute smile.
He does look so sick and sad. I'm glad he started feeling better so he could help decorate the tree!!! Luckily you did get leftovers so you could enjoy Thanksgiving a little bit!!
Post a Comment