Brinley is at such a fun age, she makes me laugh all day! She is learning so much and copying us and she's so happy all the time! Brinley is a good eater and likes food and several times a day she takes me to the pantry by pushing me or trying to lift me up. She has been signing 'more' for awhile and now she says 'ma' while she does it. She also signs 'airplane,' 'bird' and 'all done.'
This is so Brinley! Always laughing and running around being silly!
She knows the sounds for dog, kitty, cow, bear and clicks her tongue for horse. She also raises her arm like an elephant trunk. I'm so excited that she has started saying MAMA now! She still prefers to yell DADA and it sounds the same when she calls Boxer. She says 'na na' for night-night when she's ready to go to bed and also calls her blanket that. She LOVES her blankies! She also says BABY, BALL, HELLO, THANK YOU, THIS, SHOES, BABA (bottle), BYE BYE
She loves playing with toys and I love watching her when she's so busy moving things from one place to the other. The other day she was playing with her princess dolls and I couldn't find them all when I was cleaning. I looked everywhere and finally found five of them in the garbage can! She would play outside all day if she could and she has to do whatever Mason is doing. She gives the BEST hugs and she runs and dives at us! She gives the cutest kisses to her babies but not to me.
Mason and Boxer get some hugs too!
A week ago she decided she was done taking a morning nap. She's usually so easy and goes to sleep so willingly and it started to become different. She would grab on to me and cry when I tried to put her in the crib and she's not one to fall asleep while I rock her. I still give her the chance every day but I don't think it's going to happen. She's usually really good without sleep but if we go anywhere she about falls asleep or does sleep in the car.
She got her molars on top, making that 10 teeth and her bottoms seem really close.
She never forgets anything. I usually have a container with some snacks for her in my bag. I gave her some while we were waiting for our food at a restaurant once and now I get in serious trouble if I forget.
She was being silly on the floor while I was making dinner and kept showing me her belly!
I love how proud she gets when she accomplishes something. Especially when it's something silly!
I can't believe how big she looks sometimes, she is growing up so fast and I just love her to pieces!



3 comments:
What a cutie!
I love her so much!!! What a cute little girl! I wish we lived closer. :(
Isn't it crazy how much they actually remember? I was so surprised with Jaxon and it is not always fun. Pretty sad she says more words than Jaxon, he just doesn't care to talk....signing and just trying to act what he wants seems to be fine for him but not me :) SHe is so big and so cute!
Post a Comment