Friday, January 4, 2013

Miracles Do Happen

As soon as we knew our computer was stolen, we were tracking it and when it was turned on with internet connection, we would know the location.  The first couple days, Chase checked on it a ton.  After awhile I had given up.  I knew it was possible that everything was deleted on it and they were smart enough to know that we were tracking it.  

But last night Chase got an email that it had been found!  After calling the police and giving them an approximate location, they went to the house of a possible suspect and found it.  It was a 17 year old kid and his parents cooperated and he admitted to breaking into our house and stealing it.  Two detectives brought the computer back to me and I was in shock and so happy!  They told me that the kid went on vacation right after the break in and as soon as he got back he turned the computer on.  I was about to leave with the kids but I had to make them wait a few minutes so I could turn it on and see if my pictures were still there.  I could not believe everything was how I left it!  We are so grateful for this miracle and my pictures have been backed up!


Welcome back, friend!

1 comment:

~Tara said...

Wahoo!!! I'm still so shocked!! Thank goodness you guys knew to track it!!