Brinley has been sick for almost 2 weeks and had her first fever. The poor girl was so miserable! She was still pretty happy considering but the first few nights were pretty bad. She only wanted to sleep in my arms and I didn't mind that. She had a really sore throat so she drooled all over all the time since it hurt to swallow. I had to put a bib on her to try and keep her dry for a minute. She just had her 15 mo check up yesterday and everything looked fine so hopefully this yucky virus leaves soon. She has passed a cold on to the rest of us and Mason doesn't deal well with being sick.
When we are all better, we will be doing the happy dance!
This is Mason dancing along with the Kinnect and I love it!
Brinley's stats:
Weight: 24 lbs 11 oz (75th percentile)
Length: 32.5 in (95th percentile)
Head: 18.25 in (50th percentile)
At her appointment, Brinley ran over to the doctor and jumped on her leg for a horsey ride! It was pretty funny but the doctor gave her a ride and didn't mind.
She's growing well. I just love my squishy baby girl!
She's growing well. I just love my squishy baby girl!
4 comments:
I seriously cannot believe how big your kiddos are! CRAZY! Next time you guys are in utah call so I can see them in person!
So cute!!! That's neat the doctor gave her a horsey ride!!! I love them and miss you guys SO much.
I hate sickness, hope it passes soon!
Post a Comment