Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Little Sunbeam!

I cannot believe my little boy is old enough for Primary!  Sunday was his first day and he looked so handsome!  He wasn't sure about all the kids when we first walked in but I had been prepping him all week telling him about it and that I would be in there with him.  I teach the 6 year olds now and I tend to complain a little bit about being in primary but I am excited to be in there with Mason.  All the sunbeams stood up in front and were sang the welcome song and they were so cute!  Then Mason got to help with a song and he had to pretend he was reading the scriptures during "Do As I'm Doing."  I admit I got choked up seeing him there!  He's turning into such a big boy and he's so much fun!  

Mason knows his full name and that he's 3 now.  I love how he shows us 3 with his fingers, he uses his other hand to hold the pinky and thumb down.  He has started saying 'sorry' after he does things even if he hurts Brinley on purpose which makes it harder to be mad at him.  I think the terrible 2s are behind us and he doesn't throw many fits anymore.  We can talk with him and reason with him and he can communicate with us so well now too.  Mason is a really good helper!  He had his 3 year check up today.  He's doing well but he didn't like the shot he had to have.  I can't believe his weight stats.  We think he is getting so skinny!

Weight: 36.6 lbs (90th percentile)
Height: 39.5 in (90th percentile)



I love him and that face!

I asked Mason a few questions to compare them over the years.
  1. What is your favorite color?  green
  2. What is your favorite food?  hamburger
  3. What is your favorite show?  Mickey Mouse
  4. What is your favorite movie?  Tangled
  5. Where is your favorite place to go?  Home Depot
  6. What do you like to take to bed with you?  Eeyore and airplanes
  7. What makes you happy?  toys
  8. What makes you sad?  taking toys
  9. What is your favorite thing to do?  Play airplanes with Jessie (babysitter)
  10. What do you want to be when you grow up?  Be a dada


2 comments:

Hiller Family said...

I love sunbeams, and he is the cutest one for sure! I am so glad you got your computer back, what a blessing.

~Tara said...

He is so stinkin' cute!! I love his face too!! He really has gotten so big. I'm sure he loved helping with the song. I love him!!