Monday, April 8, 2013

Utah Trip

I decided that I couldn't wait until May to see family so I took the kids to Utah for a visit.  It was a little bit of a shock to leave 85 degree weather and arrive to snow and freezing cold!  Walking off the airplane I had to laugh at Brinley.  She was not a fan of the cold wind in her face and she kept trying to push it away and hide.  The kids were so good on the flight and we had so much fun!  

 These two had so much fun playing together!  They put pillows on the floor to watch movies, colored pictures and imagined all kinds of things like taking turns being a dog.

 
These two girlies spent a lot of time like this.  They both love the iPad and sitting with Grandma! Brinley started saying Harper and Halle before we left.  She likes Harper a little more than Harper likes her.  Brinley had lots of kisses for her.

I never take many pictures but the kids had so much playing with Grandma and Grandpa and aunts and uncles.  Mason loves all Grandma's trains and Uncle Chad was so nice to spend hours playing with him.  Grandpa was busy with taxes but took a break to play.  They were laughing so hard and he had an extra rider on his foot the whole time!

 Speaking of taxes, one night Mason didn't want to play downstairs with me and Grandma so we told him to go help Grandpa not thinking he would really want to.  Grandpa let him punch holes in his paper and use his address stamp and weigh things on his scale.  It was so much fun for him that the next day he ran in the office and got a piece of paper and said he wanted to taxes!  I didn't think he was paying attention to what Grandpa was doing but it was pretty funny.


We met up with Kami and Nikki and their kids at the park to have lunch and play.  This is the only picture I took but we had a lot of fun!

I also enjoyed shopping with my mom and sister.  Too bad Tara didn't have any days off until I left though.  Mason and I went to see The Croods with some of Chase's family.  It was lots of fun and Mason still talks about the yummy popcorn.  We had a great trip!




No comments: