Easter morning was fun. Mason couldn't wait for dad to wake up to see what the Easter Bunny left. He kept telling me he needed things in the other room so he would have an excuse to walk by and peek!
They didn't get much candy since they got so much at the egg hunt. They got a new outfit for church and a new swimming suit. They could be using them soon at our house!
He was loving his candy and gum because he's big now and can chew it!
He has been wanting a wagon ever since he saw his friend Kai's so that was his basket.
All ready for church. I tried to get some pictures.
I have to add that I was so proud of Mason for going to primary in a different ward. I was a little surprised because he wouldn't go to nursery there by himself. He loves primary and he's getting so big!
We went to the mall the day before and Mason had to go look around at Build a Bear and he got these ears. What a silly rabbit!





2 comments:
Just got all caught up on your blogs!
Glad your Utah trip went good and you survived the drive home.... Glad you found mason a wagon too!!
I'm going through Raquel withdrawals so I can't wait to have a girls night next weekend!
NO KIDS ALOUD!! We both need and deserve a break before these baby girls come and make it impossible for us.. ;)
Miss you guys! We had so much fun! We are still quoting Mason, such a funny kid.
Post a Comment