A couple days after Easter we headed to Moab with Chase's parents and met Chase there. We got the better end of the deal, only 4 hours instead of 7! I didn't go on the rides with them since I didn't think the baby wanted her brains rattled but Chase and Mason had a lot of fun. Mason loved going fast and he would smile with his tongue hanging out and drooling!
Brinley wasn't too sure about some of the ride. She would look over the side and if it was dangerous looking, she would cry until they were in a safer place. Chase said Mason would reach back and hold her hand and make her laugh. How cute! She stayed at the hotel with me the next day.

I can't believe Chase took my babies up this! I definitely don't remember this part!
Grandpa tipped over with Carsten. No one was harmed and Carsten even rode with Grandpa again the next day!
Stopped for lunch.
With Grandma and Raegyn. Mason loves his sunglasses and Brinley loves cookies!
Every time they stopped, Mason jumped out and tried to build a sand castle.
The last day we went to hike around the arches. I didn't make it all the way to the top of the Delicate Arch but Mason had fun with Chase. It was a beautiful day for a hike.
After that we had lunch at our cars and Mason was pretty pooped! I think his cheeks got wind burned and they looked like this the whole time and took a while to get better.
Mason saying "cheese" as hard as he can by a big rock.
While we were driving in the car, Mason randomly told me about putting marshmallows on a stick and putting them in a fire and asked if we could do that someday. Alicia came through and got some marshmallows and made his day! I don't think he's ever roasted them before so I don't know where he got his idea.
They liked the sticky treat! We had a lot of fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment