Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

I am so thankful for the wonderful fathers in our lives.  We wish we could have seen my dad and Chase's dad too.  The kids had fun giving gifts to daddy and helping open them.  I didn't think Mason was paying attention when we were shopping but when Chase asked him what they were he told him shoes and a tie!  I'm sure Chase already knew anyway!


These kids are so lucky to have such a wonderful dad.  He works so hard to provide for us and still helps so much around the house.  Brinley loves when dad comes home from work.  She runs to greet him and has lots of hugs for him.  Mason loves to play with dad and help him work in the yard.

Teagan went to church for the first time today.  Three kids hasn't seemed bad or much different until we went to church and then I felt outnumbered!  Usually I put Teagan in the swing or bouncer chair when she's tired.  She doesn't like to fall asleep in my arms very much so church may be a little difficult.  But she looked cute anyway!

3 comments:

Perry's said...

Yay for Dad's such a cute little family you have now and to think when I met you it was just the 2 of you, crazy!

Hiller Family said...

Such a cute bunch of kids! Chase doesn't look bad himself!

~Tara said...

I love the pictures!! Hopefully Chase had a great Father's Day. I say it EVERY time, but I miss you guys SO much!!