Teagan is definitely loved by her brother and sister! When she was first born Mason wanted to hold her but when anyone told him to give her a kiss, he just put his cheek on her head. I'm not sure why he didn't want to kiss her then but that's all changed. He loves to talk to her and call her princess. He is also a very good helper. If I have to do something for Brinley, Mason is so good to keep giving her a binkie and keep her happy.
Brinley loves her too but she makes me very nervous. I've seen how she treats her babies! She means well but she always wants to touch her face and she loves all the baby things. She climbs in the swing, pack-n-play and puts Teagan's binkie in her mouth every chance she gets. Brinley keeps me on my toes these days! I keep waiting for the novelty to wear off! The other night Mason prayed that Brinley wouldn't touch Teagan's eyes!
They are sweet kids!
2 comments:
Oh man mama of 3 life doesn't get any better :) they are all so cute, it's so fun to see how loving they are but Jaxon was the same way, into everything soon she won't care don't worry. Hope she is sleeping for you!
Oh, they sure love their cute baby sister!!! I'm glad Mason likes kissing her now! He's such a good helper. I sure miss you guys!!
Post a Comment