Weight: 11 lbs 5.5 oz
Length: 22 in
Head 15 in
Teagan is growing! She's in the 75-90th percentile for everything. She's a really good baby and she's sleeping pretty good at night. She usually goes 3-4 hours but she has gone 5 hours a couple times.
She's awake more now and she likes to lay and kick her legs and look around.
She is starting to smile and I love it. She's really smily when she wakes up in the morning and will smile when I talk to her. I love her scrunched up nose!
Tummy time, trying to eat her hand!
I love all her dark hair!
Her umbilical cord finally fell off when she was 3 1/2 weeks old. I think that's an outie!
3 comments:
Oh she is precious. Can't wait to meet her! Looks like you guys are staying busy. So excited for your visit!
What a cutie!! And that coral onesie is adorable! I still love her dark hair. I love her and can't wait to see you guys!!
Look at her round tummy so cute. I can't believe all her hair can Brielle please have some? Love all her cute outfits! Jaxon always used to scrunch his nose too I love it she looks so cute doing it!
Post a Comment