Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Birthday, Chase

Mason was so excited for Chase's birthday this year.  When I asked him what daddy needed for his birthday, his first answer was cake!  I asked him what kind daddy would like and he said chocolate with pineapple!  Yum!  Then he said he wanted to get dad a blue bird house.  I thought it was so cute how specific he was and he didn't forget when we went to the store.
 Luckily we found a blue bird house!

 Checking out the bird house location.

 We went out to dinner on Saturday so tonight we had pizza and ice cream cake.

 Good helpers!  Mason was so excited to tell dad Happy Birthday when he got home from work and to sing to him.  

And this cutie pie was there for the celebration too.  She's three weeks old today.



3 comments:

~Tara said...

Happy birthday Chase!!! I'm sure the blue bird house is just what you wanted! Mason is so cute to think of that.

Hiller Family said...

Happy Birthday Bro! I love the way kids think, it really is priceless.

Perry's said...

Happy Birthday to Chase everything is so much more fun with kids isn't it! Teagan is so cute and filling out I love it. I definitely think she looks like a Davis but I think she looks different than your other 2 and a lot more like you :)