Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pictures

I finally got around to getting newborn pictures of Teagan.  I didn't get them done in the window when she was super tired and easy to pose but I think she's cuter now that she's a bit older.  Brinley wasn't very cooperative but we got a couple good ones with all three kids.  They all turned out cute but these are some of my favorites.  I often say "it's a good thing they're cute!"  I love these munchkins!

Teagan 6 weeks, Brinley 20 months, Mason 3 1/2.











5 comments:

~Tara said...

I LOVE all of them!! Great pictures!! Glad you got them done!!

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

Your kids are adorable! You have such a cute family! How are things going in Arizona?

Allison said...

So cute!!! I love them all!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Those are really cute pictures!

Perry's said...

Adorable, as always :) wouldn't expect anything else!