Friday, July 19, 2013

Teagan @ 2 Months

Teagan is such a sweet baby!  I can't stand to see her upset and crying because it rarely happens.  I really wanted her to be a good sleeper and I thought I was ready to try sleep training her early on.  There is no need!  She has been sleeping 10-12 hours only waking up ONCE to eat.  She has been increasing the length of her stretches and went from 5, 6, 7, 8 and even did 10 hours! She is smiling more and more and Mason loves to try and be silly to get her to smile.  She will appreciate it soon.  Teagan is so content to sit in the bouncer chair or lay on a blanket and she's so patient and is happy even if she's hungry.  I am so blessed to have such a good baby!




 First time in the Bumbo.  She liked it even if her head was a little wobbly.


 Teagan likes her mat but it's hard to get any time alone on it!  We usually wait until brother and sister have gone to bed.

So loved!

She loves baths.  Usually when I put water on her she coos and makes cute noises.

Tonight she is going on an airplane to Utah for the first time!

No comments: