Saturday, July 20, 2013

Teagan's Blessing

We blessed Teagan while we were in Utah.  I can't imagine not having family there.  Chase gave her a beautiful blessing and both of her Grandpas shared remarks/testimonies.  Afterward we had lunch.  I didn't get a picture but we had chicken salad croissants, salads and tons of cake.  We appreciate our families helping out with the food.  It was a special day! 

 Chase did a great job with the decorations.  I sent him to the store with minimal instructions and he made it look so cute.






Cute cousins.

  Mason loves Grandma D.

 I need to learn to pose a family of 5!


 Teagan was so good during the whole thing.  She was happy even though she was hungry and tired.




Since she was so sleepy I meant to take more pictures at another time and I forgot.  She looked precious and I'm so glad she's ours forever!

2 comments:

~Tara said...

She was absolutely ADORABLE in her dress!! She's just a precious girl. Glad we could all get together. It was a special day!!

~Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.