Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mason's 4 Year CheckUp

Mason is growing up and I keep telling him that he has to stay 4 forever.  He thinks it's funny to point out big kids and tell me he's going to be big like them and play basketball and ride a big bike.  I wish I could at least slow him down!  Mason did well at his doctor's appointment but he was nervous.  I told him over and over that he didn't need any shots and turns out they did want to give him his kindergarten vaccines.  Oops!  I wasn't about to make him at that point, especially when we have so long before he starts school.  When the doctor first came in he wouldn't open his eyes and was pretending to be asleep but at least he answered her questions this time.  Silly boy!

Weight: 42.8 lbs (90%)
Height 42.75 in (91%)

Since his weight and height were the same the nurse told him he was a square!  Last night Chase was telling Mason that he needs to eat more because he looked too skinny.  He's tall so he looks lean but the kid eats almost constantly!

Mason recently discovered Candy Land and he loves it!  On Sunday I think I played 15 games with him.  He wishes he could play with Grandpa since they had so much fun playing Blake's old games Crossfire and Hungry Hungry Hippos.

I finally found the questions I asked Mason last year:
  1. What is your favorite color?  blue and green
  2. What is your favorite food?  cereal (Honey Nut Cheerios)
  3. What is your favorite show?  Mickey Mouse
  4. What is your favorite movie?  Despicable Me
  5. Where is your favorite place to go?  Disneyland
  6. What do you like to take to bed with you?  I very don't take anything.
  7. What makes you happy?  playing and swinging and tickles
  8. What makes you sad?  pinching, when dad pinches my bum!
  9. What is your favorite thing to do?  Ride my bike and my truck to the park
  10. What do you want to be when you grow up?  A police officer

1 comment:

~Tara said...

He's so HANDSOME!! I still crack up about his appt. What a character!!